Real Estate in Blaine, MN Monthly Market Report
- Median Sales Price rose to $324,000, a 13.3% increase over April of last year!
- New listings fell to 102 in April falling over 30% year over year putting pressure on an already tight housing market.
- Total homes for sale followed new listings and were down over 24% from last year to 157 total homes for sale.
- Pending Sales fell to 89, which is over 30% down from last year's number.
- There were 90 closed sales in April 2020, compared to 91 in April 2019.
With new listings and pending sales falling over 30% year over year I would expect May's numbers to keep declining and the affect of the Coronovirus economic impacts are starting to take hold. Homes that are going on the market are selling, selling fast (17 days on the market, median), and selling for very close to 100% of asking price.
Twin Cities Market
Overall in the 7 county metro area:
- Median Sales Price is up over 10% to $315,000
- Total homes for sale are down 17.5% from last year, and new listings are down over 26%.
- Pending sales are down 23% as a result of fewer homes for sale and Closed Sales are down only 5% from last April.
If you would like more information and to search homes for sale in the Blaine Real Estate market click here.
To search all homes for sale in the Twin Cities or other areas click here.